Saturday 9 March 2019

Squared Potato

Fonte da imagem / Source of the image: Squared Potato Logo

Hello fellow gamers!!
PT: Queria anunciar que, muito recentemente, juntei-me à equipa da Squared Potato, uma empresa portuguesa de notícias e comunicação que se dedica a conteúdo Geek.

Deixo aqui o link do site oficial para poderem ver os conteúdos fixes que são lá publicados.
Todas as semanas, a Squared Potato lança novos artigos cujas temáticas variam entre videojogos, filmes, séries, livros e bandas desenhadas.

Se quiserem ver mais regularmente artigos, análises ou notícias escritos por mim em português, aproveitem que esta é a vossa chance! Também vou deixar o link aqui para todas a minhas publicações no respetivo website.
- - - - -

ENG: I wanted to announce that, quite recently, I joined to the Squared Potato team, a portuguese company of news and communication that dedicates itself to Geek content.

I will leave the link of the official website here so you can see the cool content that is posted there.
Every week, Squared Potato launches new articles whose thematics vary between videogames, movies, series, books and comic books.

If you all want to see more regularly articles, analysis or news written by me in portuguese, enjoy it as this is your chance! I will also leave the link here for all my publications in the respective website.

Link do site / Link of the site: https://squared-potato.pt/
Link para os meus posts / Link for my posts: https://squared-potato.pt/author/angelik-knight/

A.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment