Tuesday 16 April 2019

On-Line

Fonte da imagem / Source of the image: Created by me, using Inkscape and DaFont (Riffic por InkyType)

PT: Após ter passado vários meses a dedicar-me a este grande projeto, é com grande orgulho que vou oficialmente anunciá-lo aqui no meu blog.

Com colaboração da rádio RUA FM, criei uma rúbrica portuguesa chamada “On-Line”, que têm como objetivo abordar temáticas relacionadas com o mundo criativo da Internet. De duas em duas semanas, também irei trazer convidados especiais, sejam YouTubers ou Bloggers, para que estes tenham a oportunidade de falar e promover o seu conteúdo através da rádio.

Espero que gostem deste meu novo projeto e que fiquem atentos às minhas emissões todas as segundas-feiras, 15 minutos antes das 9h da manhã e das 19h da tarde (WET) em 102.7FM ou rua.pt!
- - - - -
ENG: After spending various months dedicating myself to this project, it is with big pride that I’m going to officially announce it here in my blog.

With collaboration of radio RUA FM, I created a portuguese radio show called “On-Line”, which main purpose is to address themes that involve around the creative world of the Internet. From two to two weeks, I will also bring special guests, being YouTubers or Bloggers, so that they have the opportunity of speaking and promoting their content through the radio.

I hope everyone likes this new project of mine and that you all stay tuned for my emissions all Mondays, 15 minutes before 9h of the morning and 19h of the afternoon (WET) at 102.7FM or rua.pt!

Para quem tiver curiosidade, deixo também aqui as redes sociais da On-Line / For those that are curious, I will also leave here On-Line’s social networks:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/onlineruafm/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlineruafm/

A.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment